After using quite some time "TwonkyVision UPnP Media Server 3.1) successfully with a NOXON Audio (the old NOXON 1), I have now installed the trial version of TwonkyServer 8.5. Unfortunately, I cannot get the NOXON to work with Twonkyserver.
- UPNP/DLNA announcements do work, client devices do see the Twonkyserver (Multicast is set-up correctly)
- The NOXON sees the Twonkyserver
- I can select the Twonkyserver and see the navigation tree (Album, Artist, ...)
- But all those sub-folders in the navigation tree are empty (I cannot further navigate down on the NOXON).
- Permissions are set correctly, User Management in Twonky as well.
- Twonky does detect the NOXON under Devices" and classifies it correctly as "NOXON Audio"
- Another UPNP/DLNA Client (MediaHouse Android App) does work properly
Are there some tweak possible in the devicedb XML files? NOXON seems the be somehow special - also in the old 3.1 Version one could configure a Client to be a "noxon" - I assume this did enable some special treatment.
Anyone got the old NOXON working with the current version 8.5 of Twonkyserver?
Any help would be appreciated.