All Samsung DLNA-certified TVs should be able to access media using TwonkyServer. To use Samsung TVs with TwonkyBeam, TwonkyManager or Twonky Mobile for Android, you need to also check the following:
1. First confirm that your Samsung TV works with Twonky software. You can view a list of Samsung TVs that work with Twonky software here: http://www.tinyurl.com/twonkydmrs
Samsungâ€™s 2009 TVs can be externally controlled without any settings changes. Samsung 2010 sometimes need to have the following settings changed before they can be controlled using Twonky software: How this was done on my TV
1. Press the Content button on your remote control.
2. Use the left/right arrow keys to select â€˜AllShareâ€™ and press the enter button. On my remote the Enter button is in the center of the arrow keys.
3. Press the red â€œAâ€ Setup button on the remote
4. Make sure â€œMedia:â€ is ON
5. Arrow down to the Media icon and make sure all devicesâ€ are â€œAllowedâ€.
6. Now press the Content button on the remote again and use the left/right arrow keys to go to â€œMediaPlay.â€ Then press the enter key on the remote.
7. Now go to your PC running TwonkyManager or TwonkyBeam and send media to your TV. A message will appear on your TV asking you if you want to allow this. Make sure to do so by agreeing to the on-screen prompt. Here is how the Samsung manual suggests this is done
1. Use your Samsung handheld remote to navigate here:
Menu > Application > Content View > AllShare and then press ENTER
2. Make sure â€œMediaâ€ is set to â€œOnâ€ by pressing the ENTER key.
3. A warning may appear informing you that media sent from a mobile phone or other device will be displayed on your TV. Press â€œAllowâ€ to allow media to be sent.
Please refer to the Userâ€™s Guide which came with your TV for more information on this.