Thank you for the prompt response. I will do that.
With regard to general information about my environment (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3922
a) yes, I have rebuilt the database
b) My Marantz M-CR510 (http://us.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages ... tId=MCR510
) shows twice in the Media Receivers, viz.
Device name : Marantz - IP 192.168.1.77 - Receiver type : Marantz - Navigation : By folder
: Marantz M-CR510 - IP 192.168.1.67 - Receiver type : Marantz - Navigation : By folder
There is also a "Generic Media Receiver", IP - 192.168.1.254 - Type Generic Media Receiver - Navigation : By folder.
Further information to my initial notification. In my Windows Network display, Media Devices, Marantz M-CR510 is permanently visible; it is the Music Library and the two Twonky "other devices" that continuously appear and disappear.
1. Twonky Server 8.0.3
2. Server - Shuttle SP35P2 Pro
3. Windows 10 Pro x64, recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro x64
4. Twonky Server is running as a service
5. Clients : Marantz M.CR510
6. Media I am having problems with - music, almost all Flac
7. Number of files in my DB - 135761
8. Wired network.
9. Technicolor TG582n, supplied by my ISP Plusnet.
I'll now enable logging as instructed, and get back to you.
I will turn on logging, and take it from there.